• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Red Alert 1 OST on Pandora Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

Just a few moments ago I was listening to one of my radio stations on Pandora --the music discovery and Internet radio streaming service for those of you living under a rock-- and Smash from the Red Alert 1 soundtrack started playing.

Now if you're a C&C fan and already using Pandora, in the past you may have done an artist search for Frank Klepacki and you would have gotten the Tiberian Sun soundtrack as a result. The TS soundtrack has been on Pandora for a few years now. Unfortunately that has been the only selection of Frank's discography available on Pandora...

...until recently it would seem. The last time I had a look at Frank's discography page was a few months ago, and the TS soundtrack was still the only album. Now however, the Red Alert 1 soundtrack is also available, which means it was added relatively recently.

So rejoice Command & Conquer fans* for now you can discover songs that are musically similar to the tracks from Red Alert! I just made a new station using Hell March as a seed and I'm liking the results.

*Unfortunately due to the way the big music labels have limited the licensing scheme that Internet radio and Pandora are allowed to use, it can only be listened to by residents of the United States.

#2 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:42 AM

Of course theres always a catch.

#3 User is offline   Nyerguds 

• C&C1/RA1 Mod Maker
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:13 AM

Eh. You can always listen to them on Frank's site :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1