• You cannot reply to this topic

MidEast Crisis 2 is Here! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:09 AM

Well the day has finally come!

MidEast Crisis 2 has been released! so if your in the mood for something graphically specutalar and a unique gaming experiance be sure to check this out now!

Posted Image

Click the image above to download or click here

For those who dont know much about MEC2 here's the official word from the MEC2 website:

Mideast Crisis 2 (MEC2) is a total conversion for 'Command and Conquer 3 - Tiberium Wars' set in the near future, letting you use modern technology (such as the Abrams, F-35 and Hind) alongside future technology (such as Drones, Airships and Nanoseeds) in a conflict ranging from Jerusalem to Beirut.

MEC2's gameplay focuses on Occupation Warfare in which players are encouraged to not only capture parts of the map, but to put the map to use. Low on fuel? Capture a gas station. Need money? Capture a News Van and earn money from reporting. Add in our unique map events, 3 factions with highly diverse gameplay, and multipurpose units ensures that MEC2 doesn't play like any other RTS out there.

Enjoy gaming! Be sure to submit your screenshots to our MEC2 Gallery all you need is to register on our forums, head over to the gallery add your images, then they'll appear once approved by one our admins.

Also dont forget if you like this mod drop something lovin to the MEC2 forums! ENJOY!

#2 User is offline   Golan 

• funky spacebeat opposition
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

The graphics are really as great as the pre-release pictures show. It's defenitely an extremely well done mod.

Sadly, the gameplay doesn't appeal to me. I feel that it is very unintuitive and uncontrollable, making it not-quite-as-much-fun-as-it-should be.

#3 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:28 PM

I was playing this with Smurf, with him talking me thru the gameplay it was alot more fun

Admittantly someone just picking this mod up whos used to C&C gameplay... there is quite an adjustment but once ur adjusted its alot of fun.

And graphics are outstanding enjoy,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users