• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Generic Announcement Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:35 PM

Well EALA's two RTS teams and their FPS team have been quite busy over the last several months. We had the launch of Tiberium Wars and C&C TV last year, and now its expansion, Kane's Wrath, and Tiberium and Red Alert 3 are all on the way. Yep the near-future will have a lot we can look forward to.

On the local front, Assassin's new computer hardware should be fully assembled and operational soon, after a hardware failure last year. This means more time for CnC Source and Tiberian Sun: Rising from him. Also keep an eye on Tiberian Dawn, they've been working hard behind the scenes and you won't be disappointed with what they have in store.

As for me I'm still the head honcho of news. I've also been slowly adding files to the Download Database and images to the Gallery. I'd like to remind our viewing public that anyone with a registered (and validated) forum account can add their own images to the gallery or to their own personal sub-gallery, but these images will need to be approved by a staff member (no pr0nz!).

Finally, we're always open to applications for staffers to help with maintaining our content. If you think you have what it takes, drop us a line and we'll consider your application.

Until next time,
Keep Sourcin'!

#2 User is offline   uncendesuch 

• Civilian
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

Thanks for sharing this job opening. Is it still available?

#3 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

Yeah we have openings for news gallery downloads, etc.

http://www.cnc-sourc...p?showforum=317

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users