• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Busy Busy Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:28 AM

Its entering exam time for me, so I'm going to be rather quiet the next acouple of weeks but I'll try to keep you guys updated as best I can, hopefully Bob isnt too busy with himself to keep you guys informed ;) while im busy cramming for exams hehe.

Lots of new Kanes Wrath stuff starting to fly around which is good timing, new mod developments for C&C3 as always, sorry for the delay on the next Tiberian Sun Rising update but University exams do take priority I'm afraid but relax an awesome update is coming dont you worry.

Me and MightyBob have been going nuts adding our C&C image collection to our gallerys, so browse around all the C&C sections theres tons of new images were up to 4224 now! Last month we were at 3400 so nearly 1000 added since then! Nyerguds TD archive, old RA images, some RA2 stuff, Renegade, Kanes Wrath, Firestorm, Tiberian Sun! plenty of C&C artwork and screenshots are being added. If you want to contribute to our collection please just register an account on our forums, verify your registration then you can post images in our gallerys and add your own C&C artwwork that uv collected or fanart uv made, or even C&C screenshots of your best moments playing C&C you can add them in simply go to the correct category for your image, press the new image button and add it! It wont appear for public viewing until approved by admins, but as long as its C&C related and appropriate :) we'll approve it. The collection is here for the community of the most rare and the most commen images we feel both are just as important and all need to be preserved espically the artwork for the older C&Cs as its harder to find.

#2 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:48 AM

I sort of really underestimated my ability to deal with the uni workload this quarter..

#3 User is offline   marcjs 

• Commander Lazarus
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:29 PM

think everyone does

#4 User is offline   Nyerguds 

• C&C1/RA1 Mod Maker
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:44 AM

Gah, dammit, this is on top the main page... PLEASE fix my name X_X

#5 User is offline   Deso 

• Leader of Tiberian Dawn: Asset Manager