• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fun Times Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:29 AM

With the Mod SDK out, Modding season is in full boom in the C&C3 Community, I've been having alot of fun over at Tiberian Sun Rising :). Looking foward to more news on Kanes Wraith the upcoming expansion for C&C3 although I find it somewhat disapointing no Tiberian Sun stuff made it into the expansion but ah well TSR will do that just fine ;).

Me and Mightybob and been doing some housecleaning, fixing up areas of the site improving things. The Gallerys are currently undergoing alot of additions as we are both going through our image archives/collections and adding them in slowly. If you have a piece of C&C Artwork we dont currently posess be sure to submit it to the gallerys we want you all the have the most complete gallery of C&C images on the net! Some of the more recent additions more C&C3 concept art, Tiberian Sun making of pics and plantinum edition pics acouple of new TD, RA images some additions to Yuri's Revenge section.

Speaking of the gallery's we would like to bulk up our fan art section we want to see more fanmade art around here and so get your creative juices pumping and submit your creations to our Fan Art section! Thankyou

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users