First up we have the Allied Air Force Command, where Allied aircraft will be able to re-arm ready to take the fight to the Soviets.
Model, by Svensmokavich, Ric and One Winged Angel
And now a scripting update.
If you had any questions on how the Terror Drone remote control system was going to work. This video should put your minds at rest.
>>This is how, see it now<<
- Drones are controlled by the player via a console
- When a player enters a console it checks if there is an existing drone. If there is no existing drone they are charged x credits to buy one, and take control of it once the WF has built it.
- If there is already a drone and nobody is driving it via the console the player entering the console takes over the drone for free
- While the player is in the console driving the drone a dummy of the player will be spawned at the console, and any damage done to the dummy will be replicated on the player when they exit the drone. (Not shown on video, not yet implemented)
- Exiting the drone means it will stand idle in the field where it is, until someone enters the console to take control of it again. It cannot be directly entered on the field (transitions will be disabled)
- If the radar dome is destroyed all existing drones will lose connection to the console and self-destruct. If the WF is destroyed no new drones can be created.
Finally we have another script to show you. See if you can work out what it is
Thats all for this week. Tune in next week to find out more!