Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TFTW TFD Box Set Compatibility? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Xenon 

• Civilian
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:08 PM

Hey guys, I only have The first Decade box set and I really wanted to play this mod however I cannot get it to work even though I am using mod toaster. Also I had packed it myself recently, Im just wanderin will you guys make this mod compatible with the TFD box set?

I used to have the originals of all C&C games but they got toasted in a motorcycle accident last year and you can't by a majority of them now days.

If you would make this mod compatible with TFD I would be truely greatful as TD has always been my favorite C&C game next to tiberian sun.

#2 User is offline   Colm (Waraddict) 

• Leader of Tiberian Dawn: Coding Manager, TFTW Team leader
  • Group: Network Leader

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:10 PM

View PostXenon, on Jan 16 2007, 09:08 PM, said:

Hey guys, I only have The first Decade box set and I really wanted to play this mod however I cannot get it to work even though I am using mod toaster. Also I had packed it myself recently, Im just wanderin will you guys make this mod compatible with the TFD box set?

I used to have the originals of all C&C games but they got toasted in a motorcycle accident last year and you can't by a majority of them now days.

If you would make this mod compatible with TFD I would be truely greatful as TD has always been my favorite C&C game next to tiberian sun.

There's an issue with the TFD version, apparently they've messed with the registery paths, we're aware it, not sure if it can be fixed, but we'll certainly look into to it before the next release.

Incidently the last version will not be updated, the mod gone beyond that version considerably and will be out before C&C 3 is.

#3 User is offline   Xenon 

• Civilian

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:16 PM

View PostWaraddict, on Jan 16 2007, 09:10 PM, said:

There's an issue with the TFD version, apparently they've messed with the registery paths, we're aware it, not sure if it can be fixed, but we'll certainly look into to it before the next release.

Incidently the last version will not be updated, the mod gone beyond that version considerably and will be out before C&C 3 is.

OK thanks for the heads up and quick response warraddict, much appreciated. Good luck with the future of the mod :)

#4 User is offline   yggdrasil 

• Minigunner

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:26 PM

I had the same problem with it, I found that the default path on the launcher was set for zero hour and not for the first decade, if you change it manually then it should work but you have to do this every time you want to launch the mod.

#5 User is offline   Xenon 

• Civilian

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:37 AM

View Postyggdrasil, on Jan 17 2007, 12:26 AM, said:

I had the same problem with it, I found that the default path on the launcher was set for zero hour and not for the first decade, if you change it manually then it should work but you have to do this every time you want to launch the mod.

no that still didn't work but thanks anyway :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users