CnC Source Forums: The best game I've ever had, vs Soviet_Deso - CnC Source Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The best game I've ever had, vs Soviet_Deso Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ihm 

• Not quite so dead...
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:02 AM

So, your all wondering what the titles about.

I had a match today with Soviet_Deso, lasted a good hour, maybe two, man, it was a good match, Me as GLA Demo, him as China Nuke.

Man, it was a fun match, started off me on top, got loads of supplies covered, stoped Deso a few times.

After a while, Deso sent about 20 Overlords at me, and dam, did they fight well, they pretty much destroyed all my suppy outposts which were reasonably defended, until they eventually were subdued by my main base and my secret base.

Then for the rest of the match it was pretty much me doing sneak attacks on his base with around 30 scorpions, until eventually I got bored, and built a tunnel network near his base and sent a good 200 tanks through, about 3 times, which nearly crashed our pcs, no no joke, generals can't handle it man...

In the end my superior numbers won, but dam, that was the best match I've ever had, if anyone wants too see the replay, I've attached it.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Ux2 

• Commando
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:11 AM

how do you plau rep files?

#3 User is offline   Ihm 

• Not quite so dead...

Posted 08 May 2006 - 12:20 PM

Go to your my docomeents folder, you will see a folder called "Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data", go in there, then the replays folder, drop the file in there (Unrar it first) then load zero hour up, and go on load replay.

#4 User is offline   Ux2 

• Commando
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:29 PM

oh its a gens thing I don't have gens

#5 User is offline   Ihm 

• Not quite so dead...

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:19 PM

Yea, heh... Don't worry, for some reason it crashes after about 10 minutes anyway, stupid thing.

#6 User is offline   CommandoSR 

• Rambo
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:54 AM

IHM, on May 9 2006, 02:19 AM, said:

Yea, heh... Don't worry, for some reason it crashes after about 10 minutes anyway, stupid thing.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The infamous "everything blows up after 10 minutes" bug we've seen seen since RA2?

#7 User is offline   Ihm 

• Not quite so dead...

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:49 AM

Err, no, something wrong with the replay file which causes the game too crash after it gets to a certain point, when Deso sells on of his war factories the game just can't live with the pain and crashes.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users