• Rocket Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:40 PM

Looks like westwood is getting some REVENGE :devil:

#12 User is offline   staude 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:49 PM

yeah.. and maybe.. if all goes well and EA ofcuz loose intrest in the C&C titles becouse all the fans have left (meaning in a few years if they keep this up lol) then . the new westwood could buy the seires back :D :P

#13 User is offline   Comcolonel 

• Rocket Soldier

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:38 PM

Oh good God let it happen. Hopefully those greedy EA b*stards will give up the license

#14 User is offline   staude 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:44 AM

yeh.. and if they start to loose the profit they gain.. well.. they might sell it.. or just sit on it and say "Noooooooooooo !! its ours .. u can't ehave it and make something good out of it.. becuase we just want it for ourselves even though we can't use it to make anything gooooood" :\

#15 User is offline   Comcolonel 

• Rocket Soldier

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:25 PM

It would be sad if EA gets so greedy they ruin C&C's rep and then say you can have it to Petroglyph

#16 User is offline   Rico 

• Chem Warrior
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:16 AM

I'd rather that, atleast then they can go back and continue from TS, stuff teh crap EA makes all C&C fans would be on the TT they make in a seccond :devil:

#17 User is offline   soader 

• Major
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 27 June 2005 - 08:29 AM

REAL cnc kicked ass, the interface was cool, building was no problem cause of not looking after dozers, I likes the fact you built next to your base, no you didn't have to scramble the map for other buildings built in hard areas e.g. (supply stashes in generals), CNC days kicked ass, and look where it ended up, build mods people!!!

#18 User is offline   Joe 

• Civilian

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:58 AM

frankly speaking, i really enjoy playing generals and zero hour, it give me a lot of fun and all those unit can be considered exist in this real world, compare to RA2 and TS (altho i was started playing them in first place to learn RTS) but i didnt like dat kind of games really, thats bcos of its units is too futuristic and sometimes i cant recognized which one is the unit that i want lol

and for other reason i luv to build anywhere ha ha, i dont want to build an outpost in order to to build another building outside hq boundry, it such a waste of my precious time ;p

#19 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:01 AM

Yikes, watch the last post date before responding.

I didn't really like the dozer system (although it does have its merits) or the interface, but other than that I don't have too many qualms with Gen/ZH any more.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users