• This topic is locked

Assassin Lives! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:59 AM

You can't kill the... Assassin :D

Well I'm back in action guys moving back to Australia from my year in the UK working full time which kept me incredibly busy but I did learn alot in my time there which will benefit things here espically in the way of projects like Tiberian Sun Rising ;). And as some of you would have heard I had some real ISP issues last month when I was back which have been sorted out now so I've got some usable speeds on my internet now.

So I'm back in action! Yes I'm aware things have started falling to pieces here and there around the site so this month I'll be busy running around patching things up and updating areas to get us back on track! Not only that you can expect to see some updates from Tiberian Sun Rising soon as well which I'm sure will keep you happy.

I had an amazing year in the UK saw alot of places, did alot of interesting work I'm back and its time to get things back into action at CnC Source like it should be! On that note if you'd like to be a part of what we do here at CnC Source be sure to let me know we are on the look out for some news updaters at the moment.

#2 User is offline   Ihm 

• Not quite so dead...

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

I wouldn't say falling to pieces, more like died almost completely...

#3 User is offline   Banshee 

• Rocket Soldier
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

Welcome back, commander! This site has lost about... 80% of its visitors, but there is always a chance for a come back.

#4 User is offline   stucuk 

• PHP Scriptor

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:35 AM

So i guess we arn't going to get the domain www.bobsnewsstand.com ??? Anyone told Bob about this? :P

#5 User is offline   Ihm 

• Not quite so dead...

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:17 AM

We will just have to work hard to get people back.

#6 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:14 AM

View Poststucuk, on Aug 6 2007, 06:35 AM, said:

So i guess we arn't going to get the domain www.bobsnewsstand.com ??? Anyone told Bob about this? :P

crap

#7 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:07 PM

Sorry bob :)

#8 User is offline   Slavick 

• Civilian
  • Group: Registered

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:34 AM

Hello guys!

Well I'm new here aaand I got a question. I saw a cool mod for Zero hour Tiberian sun Rising (I think you know it) so my question is: How, or Where can I obtain that great mod? I

#9 User is offline   Krit 

• Elegant Staff Member
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:47 AM

View PostSlavick, on Feb 24 2008, 08:34 PM, said:

Hello guys!

Well I'm new here aaand I got a question. I saw a cool mod for Zero hour Tiberian sun Rising (I think you know it) so my question is: How, or Where can I obtain that great mod? I

>[User has been rendered temporarily speechless]
>[User has regained concious]

Erm... We all know it, this place is the home for it. You might want to look down the main forums page and you'll find it right there neatly arranged with the other mods hosted by this network. The mod has now switched to C&C3 although there could still be a chance of a ZH version, but don't be sure of it. The mod is currently unreleased so even if you want the C&C3 of it, you'll have to wait till release.

May I ask you to look around more before posting a question and that when you actually do ask a question, make sure the topic is relevent to the question and in the correct forums. Also, if you can't find a relevent topic, create a new topic, and when you do, make sure it's in the right forum. This topic will now be locked to ensure that the revival of this 6 month topic is final.

If you have any more questions regarding the mod, please direct it to the mod's forums.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users