Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:40 PM

GDI buildings are all done.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:31 PM

Seal did a great job skinning it as always well done :).

This is my first model for the TSR so any feedback appreciated.

#3 User is offline   Mars_3K 

• Chem-warrior
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:32 AM

You make an excellent first impression :thumb: Great job, Assassin. You too, Seal.

Can we get some insight as to how this building will function in-game?

#4 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:19 AM

Thanks :) and don't worry my prime job is still coding, ill just be helping with models now and then to speed things along in areas. For that model I followed the old Dropship Bay concept art quite closely (u can find it in CnC Source's TS gallerys) and I used the unused ingame version from TS for a little inspiration as well.

How it will function well im still finalising the code for this structure there's a number of ways to go about it. One way would be to drop regular reinforcements at timed intervals. However I wish to make it work as closely to the DropShip Loadout Screen in TS as much as possible. Im still experimenting with the best ways to go about this that work well for the player and are fair gameplay wise.

#5 User is offline   Mars_3K 

• Chem-warrior
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:18 PM

Assassin, on Oct 4 2005, 04:19 PM, said:

Thanks :) and don't worry my prime job is still coding, ill just be helping with models now and then to speed things along in areas. For that model I followed the old Dropship Bay concept art quite closely (u can find it in CnC Source's TS gallerys) and I used the unused ingame version from TS for a little inspiration as well.

How it will function well im still finalising the code for this structure there's a number of ways to go about it. One way would be to drop regular reinforcements at timed intervals. However I wish to make it work as closely to the DropShip Loadout Screen in TS as much as possible. Im still experimenting with the best ways to go about this that work well for the player and are fair gameplay wise.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You struck a strong balance between the two designs.

That last part puts a big grin on my face :D Having some control over the drop-ship reinforcements in multiplayer games would be an awesome feature!

Did u finish Nod before you started work on GDI or was there some stuff you wanted to go back to afterwards?

#6 User is offline   MidnightWolf 

• Head Webmaster
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 04 October 2005 - 07:05 PM

Nod has basically all its coding in place, we are just waitng on new models and skins for most of the Nod stuff...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users