• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A Little Update For November "Construction Complete" Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Darkkanex 

• Flame Trooper
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 November 2005 - 04:33 AM

Hello everybody.
For a quite long time now I have been working on 2 (3) models, now they are finished.

M1026A1 HMMWV ACA W/W, M1036A1 HMMWV TOW MCA W/W, M60D (can be found on the Humvee M1026A1,Scorpion Fast Attack Vehicle and Chinook)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

For more information about these vehicles and weapon, refer to the image gallery.
I also want to add that we are still in need of additional Programmar, modeler(s) and texture artist.

Lastly, I would like you to welcome our new mapper Wacko Gamer.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: HumveeM60DRender.jpg
  • Attached Image: Humvee_TOW_Render.jpg
  • Attached Image: M60D.jpg

#2 User is offline   Lord Grievous 

• Flame Trooper

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:41 AM

Great models ! Keep up the great work :)

#3 User is offline   vinister 

• Civilian

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:43 PM

Looking good :rifle: :mg: ;)

#4 User is offline   CommandoSR 

• Rambo
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:39 PM

By the way.. welcome!

#5 User is offline   vinister 

• Civilian

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:39 PM

I been here for a long time, I just swiched my nick over the years
I swap my nicks every year or two :P,
any way I glad to see your still working

#6 User is offline   Colm (Waraddict) 

• Leader of Tiberian Dawn: Coding Manager, TFTW Team leader
  • Group: Network Leader

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:50 PM

Darkkanex, on Nov 13 2005, 12:33 PM, said:

Hello everybody.
For a quite long time now I have been working on 2 (3) models, now they are finished.

M1026A1 HMMWV ACA W/W, M1036A1 HMMWV TOW MCA W/W, M60D (can be found on the Humvee M1026A1,Scorpion Fast Attack Vehicle and Chinook)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

For more information about these vehicles and weapon, refer to the image gallery.
I also want to add that we are still in need of additional Programmar, modeler(s) and texture artist.

Lastly, I would like you to welcome our new mapper Wacko Gamer.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's real nice work, I take it you guys are going for the 'what if the C&C Universe was real' approach since I see the TOW Humvee, which infact I think myself is the right way to go, but make sure you guys capture the atmosphere right.

Anyway, as for the additional staff you need, Im working with Assassin on creating a sort of cnc-source mod network allowing easy access to the skills of staff throughout several mods, at the moment we're working on it for the SAGE engine mods but I could see that it could work in the area of modelling and texture art amongst all mods aswell. If you're interested we could work out how the system could work when encorporating different engine mods into it.

#7 User is offline   CommandoSR 

• Rambo
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:31 PM

Waraddict, on Nov 27 2005, 12:50 AM, said:

That's real nice work, I take it you guys are going for the 'what if the C&C Universe was real' approach since I see the TOW Humvee, which infact I think myself is the right way to go, but make sure you guys capture the atmosphere right.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The TOW Humvee appears briefly in a TD cutscene, that is why it is included. But there is still another version of Humvee that isn't included, the MK19 grenade launcher armament carrier. It is seen only on the original DOS version manual. But implementing it would be troublesome because balance reasons, taking in account its rapid fire anti-armor capabilities, long range and splash damage.

#8 User is offline   Darkkanex 

• Flame Trooper

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:39 PM

Waraddict, on Nov 26 2005, 09:50 PM, said:

Anyway, as for the additional staff you need, Im working with Assassin on creating a sort of cnc-source mod network allowing easy access to the skills of staff throughout several mods, at the moment we're working on it for the SAGE engine mods but I could see that it could work in the area of modelling and texture art amongst all mods aswell. If you're interested we could work out how the system could work when encorporating different engine mods into it.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks everybody for the comments, it's really nice to hear when a model looks good. :)

Sounds good about the system, I for one is most interested.
Let's see how it turns out. :D

#9 Guest_Guest_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 November 2005 - 01:12 AM

keep up the good work! :thumb:

#10 User is offline   Colm (Waraddict) 

• Leader of Tiberian Dawn: Coding Manager, TFTW Team leader
  • Group: Network Leader

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:09 AM

CommandoSR, on Nov 26 2005, 11:31 PM, said:

The TOW Humvee appears briefly in a TD cutscene, that is why it is included. But there is still another version of Humvee that isn't included, the MK19 grenade launcher armament carrier. It is seen only on the original DOS version manual. But implementing it would be troublesome because balance reasons, taking in account its rapid fire anti-armor capabilities, long range and splash damage.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Still, might be interesting to include on some maps, shouldn't be buildable though.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users