• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What do you want to see next? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:45 AM

Curious what people want to see ingame the most at the moment that we havent shown so far ;)

Share your thoughts.

#2 User is offline   XTRMNTR2K 

• Genocide Industries Inc. Exterminator Model 2000
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:52 AM

At this point?

Anything.

I guess people are so desperate by now that even the least bit of ingame screenshots (better yet: a video!) would be an absolute revelation.

Then again, that's maybe only me. XD

But if you're asking, I'd be interested in any new particle effects, explosions, projectiles and such - if there are any unseen ones at this point.

#3 User is offline   Deso 

• Leader of Tiberian Dawn: Asset Manager
  • Group: Network Leader

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:35 AM

There is already a video, it was featured on BCPT

#4 User is offline   XTRMNTR2K 

• Genocide Industries Inc. Exterminator Model 2000
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:09 AM

View Postsoviet_deso, on 31 July 2009 - 08:35 AM, said:

There is already a video, it was featured on BCPT

Just watched it. Missed it in the first place because I don't care about BCPT or any announcements regarding this so-called "CNC4" or anything like it.

My honest opinion: It wasn't exactly much. What was there really did look amazing. But I was hoping for another trailer, going more into some of the details. Anyway, it's good enough to see some regular updates, no matter how small :)

BTW I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but I just want to reassure myself: Will the tiberium in TSR really be able to grow all over the landscape and not be limited like it is in vanilla cnc3? Knowing this is quite important for me, as it is one of the two big things I hate about TW: This one being the slow and limited tiberium growth, the other one being how tiny and... lifeless the maps are.

Ah, and one last question: Even if it has been said before that there will be no skirmish AI in the initial release... Will there be AI?
Reason I'm asking is: I've always been mostly a LAN and skirmish player. So whenever I take my laptop to a friend of mine (who currently has no internet access), we make sure to play a few games of Tiberium Wars (more precisely: Tiberium Essence, at the moment) against the AI together. And, considering how much I've been talking to him about how great TSR is going to be (and I know it'll be :D ) it'd be a blast to be able to play against the AI together. :)

#5 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

View PostXTRMNTR2K, on 31 July 2009 - 11:09 AM, said:

BTW I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but I just want to reassure myself: Will the tiberium in TSR really be able to grow all over the landscape and not be limited like it is in vanilla cnc3? Knowing this is quite important for me, as it is one of the two big things I hate about TW: This one being the slow and limited tiberium growth, the other one being how tiny and... lifeless the maps are.

We're still working on that. We originally had some code in the Zero Hour version that worked (so did TFTW) but it wasn't perfect and resulted in lag. Assassin optimized the code a bit since then, and we're currently in the process of converting it to TW. So hopefully the answer is yes. We just hired a guy to work on the code for a Tiberium environment and ecology complete with mutation and evolution.

#6 User is offline   drakko 

• Civilian
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:10 PM

I don't know if this is asking too much but...can something be done to those units that have faction logos on them, to change if they're built by the other faction?
Here's what i mean(and it was a bit annoying in TW)...say i was a sneaky NOD, bent on capturing some GDI base left to rot somewhere. If i decided to build a big fat mammoth and the friggin' tin can roled out with a big-ass GDI tag on it...i know i'd /lol or go medieval with some spraypaint on it :D.

#7 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:05 AM

It's possible, but it's a minor detail. Ask again when TSR is almost done. :P

#8 User is offline   Nubilus 

• Flame Trooper

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:53 AM

I don't know where else to post this. This isn't my idea but I like it, I hope to see the mission map where you assault Vegas Island (and corner him there) also as a multiplayer/skirmish map (2 players) and name it "Denial". :)

#9 User is offline   Nubilus 

• Flame Trooper

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:41 AM

When harvesters filled with blue tiberium are attacked and killed they should blow up violently resulting in destroying or heavily damaging things around it.

#10 User is offline   NodGuy 

• Civilian

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

Bigger Construction Yards. When watching the video of the Mammoth Mark II destroying the poor Nod base the construction yard was a massive building, But in this mod the GDI barracks almost equals it.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users