• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What do you want to see next? Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   General Aurum 

• Miles Invictus
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

View PostNodGuy, on 19 January 2010 - 07:51 PM, said:

Bigger Construction Yards. When watching the video of the Mammoth Mark II destroying the poor Nod base the construction yard was a massive building, But in this mod the GDI barracks almost equals it.

The size of the Conyard really has more to do with the gameplay than looking cool. A larger building means it's harder to deploy, and with C&C3's finicky build system, "harder to deploy" means "unnecessarily frustrating." Also, the larger we make the Conyard, the larger the MCV must be. We already have it scaled to that the MCV just barely fits in the War Factory--any bigger and the Factory would have to be made ridiculously huge.

#12 User is offline   Nubilus 

• Flame Trooper
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:15 AM

If we talk about the skirmish menu, what plans do you have concerning the upper right cinematic screen? Will you use a few battle FMV's or something different? Maybe a cool slideshow that TS has in the install setup menu, seeing "Hero or Madman?" etc?

#13 User is offline   531st 

• Minigunner

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

Hi guys) Looks this mod is going to be awesome. If u r remaking tiberian sun, so i hope you added to tiberium ability to grow all over the map if u didn't harvest or destroy it. I hate that small green pimples on the map, which i need to harvest. It looks like a rare resource, not an infestation at all. Also will be good to see tiberium vehicle damage and no damage to tiberium from such weapons like assault rifles, gauss and flamethrowers. It will make it look more like an infestation. You can also add to tiberium fields ability to consume trees and making a new tiberium spawn points from it (or how that tiberium-infested tree called?)

P.S Are you going to add tiberium veins with tibeium veinhole monsters?

This post has been edited by 531st: 14 July 2010 - 11:16 AM

#14 User is offline   Cncforever 

• Civilian

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:24 AM

I would like to see an expanded build area for our bases. Assuming we will be able to build walls it was always sad to see hardly any space to make any real use of them. I think the Talon Mod did something like expanding the build area so you could make better use of walls.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users