• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recruiting TSR wants you! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:40 PM

With the next development cycle gearing up for action we are looking for some new team members to ensure smooth sailing and bring you the constant updates you the fanbase deserves.

Texturer Artists
People who can texture 3D models and can match the quality standards already being used in Tiberian Sun Rising thus far, people with experiance perferred if you can show us previous work thats a bonus. If you can UV Unwrap as well that is ideal I also find the best textures are usually doneby artists who do their own UV maps os if you can thats awesome.

UV Unwrappers
People who can unwrap 3D Models and ready them for texturing by 3D Artists, people with experiance perferred as yes the style and quality of UV maps do matter it affects greatly how good the texture can be, people with an understanding of this big bonus. If you can show a portfolio of stuff you've unwrapped and has been textured by you or someone else thats good.

Thats primarly what I'm looking for right now, the biggest task left is Texturing all the assets of the Brotherhood of Nod currently about 30-40% complete, which were looking for a little extra help to get this moving quick.

Thankyou, please email me assassin@cnc-source.com if your interested in joining what we do here at Tiberian Sun Rising, if your worried about our commitment I think the fact we've been going this long shows we will never stop until this mod is completed and if you want to join our team you will need a little paitence and faith as we do have large goals to achieve with a small team.

#2 User is offline   531st 

• Minigunner
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:36 AM

I've send you an email via assassin@cnc-source.com
Check it

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users