• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FAQ Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   General Aurum 

• Miles Invictus
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:02 PM

Oooohhhhh, I remember those guys! :D I always loved them as well. Especially how they all commit suicdie after you kill their leader, What's-His-Futs. Was his name Mortimer?

Anyway, I think that a few scattered cultists like that would be kinda fun to have on some maps. Maybe they could also hold some item that can be collected for some sort of bonus; like the One Ring in BFMEII.

Though, I have to agree with Sledge on the zombie idea. If the team is going to include some Forgotten neutral units (I think I've seen some posts hinting at that), then really, the zombies have no point, since you'll already have some mutated things running around...with GUNS.

#22 User is offline   sledge roadhouse 

• This is my Real Face
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:52 PM

the viseroid is just a lump of human flesh, tiberium does not reanimate dead cells, long effect to Tiberoum leads to tiberoum crystalization of the body or mutaton look at the Gallery of C&C 3 it shows a person crystalized.

Neside that I hate seeinf zombies it is such a played out npc.

#23 User is offline   Collins 

• TD Concept Artist
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:15 PM

I guess you right zombies are kind of an over used idea anyway, but the base question is wither or not we will see any new creeps on the maps of missions?

On another note the explanation of the viseroid that I read is that it is flesh and other entity that have fallen away and tiberium mutated them and caused them to combine to form these small mutations (but once again everyone has a different explanation of different things I'm probably wrong it was some thing I read a long time ago)

All praise this holy plant

This post has been edited by SSG collins: 06 December 2006 - 05:17 PM

#24 User is offline   General Aurum 

• Miles Invictus
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:08 PM

What I got from the FS instruction manual is that a visceroid is formed after Tiberium has saturated the cells of a living organism, usually an animal. At that point, the cells break down all at once, and merge to form what is basically a giant amoeba, with the host's former intelligence reduced to basic feeding patterns.

This post has been edited by General Aurum: 06 December 2006 - 07:37 PM

#25 User is offline   Collins 

• TD Concept Artist

Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:48 PM

I never read the instruction manual for FS right after I got FS I spilled water on it (but hey I was 10 do 10 year olds ever read the manual any way).

#26 User is offline   sledge roadhouse 

• This is my Real Face

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:35 PM

I do, use the net find the mauel it has some neat things.

#27 User is offline   -= Nameme99 =- 

• CnC-Source Staff
  • View gallery

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:12 PM

View Postsledge roadhouse, on Dec 6 2006, 09:35 PM, said:

I do, use the net find the mauel it has some neat things.

I can agree with you on that.

#28 User is offline   Collins 

• TD Concept Artist

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:49 PM

I use it now but my point is that 6 years ago I could careless just tear it open and pop it in to the drive.
Now that I have 16 years of experience (and people telling me RTFM for the past 6 years) you won't even find my playing a new game until Iv read the manual 6 or 7 times.
As it is now I'm kind of a book nerd with a near infinite supply of books and an endless amount of time.

This post has been edited by SSG collins: 06 December 2006 - 09:50 PM

#29 User is offline   sledge roadhouse 

• This is my Real Face

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:10 PM

can't agree that the mauel is on the net or that I read it.

#30 User is offline   0r30 

• Minigunner
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2006 - 11:23 AM

View PostMighty BOB!, on Dec 4 2006, 05:54 PM, said:

Can't have deformable terrain in ZH.

Thank
God

That was the thing that really annoyed me in TS

Cheers for all the info in the reply, appreciated it, the game sounds amazing and good work on the video! looks really class, although the MKII seems to walk a wee bit funny in relation to the ground, (it slides as it walks) but hell it looks cool! the AA rockets seem a bit weak/has a slow ROF in my humble opinion, only 3 scrin ships and they were pwnin it! pity didn't see the rail guns in action.... _

I take it as well that there's no breakable ice in the mod? When a heavy walker walks on it it sinks etc? I hated that anyway

Ill be interested in how the devils tongue works, never thought the generals engine allows for underground burrowing so great work!

all in all this mod looks class - in fact, I think ill vote for it on that website

(oh and make drop pods more effective, like 20 guys pour out)

keep up the good work!

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users