• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Features you want to see brainstorming Rate Topic: -----

#51 User is offline   Nubilus 

• Flame Trooper
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:33 AM

I figure you guys don't understand this. Having old units coming from skirmish based goodie crates is just one of those fun and uncanonical things added for fun in an easteregg kind of way. It was just one of those fun surprises that might occur if one was lucky. There isn't more to it than that. I guess I'm used to this trend after playing certain TS mods.

Edit: However, I guess it's a bad idea somehow and I agree with your oppinion about this.

This post has been edited by Nubilus: 30 June 2008 - 08:38 AM

#52 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:51 AM

I was sayin in regards to tech structures lieing around

As for Crates, well the SAGE engine allows us to take what wacky things Crates can do to completly new levels :D *whoops a Vein Hole Monster in a Crate!*

And yes I remember I was a TS modder myself its how I started out in this community and I think its why I have such a passion for this mod. Most TS mods re-enabled old TD vehicles and made them available via Crates and also the odd Red Alert vehicles that were left behind in Voxel form but that was only or two units if memory serves me right.

#53 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:48 PM

Free tacos with every download.

#54 User is offline   NodMan 

• SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:21 AM

Can you make a mod to were every Crate is a Veinhole monster? Lol that'd be great or maybe it gives you Tiberium Fiends :P

#55 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:18 PM

That'd just be silly

#56 User is offline   Kane's Vessel 

• Civilian
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:29 AM

What I think should happen is this…
In all war games we have played so far you are quite alone as in the lone general who controls every, every aspect of your army right done to units. This can lead to stupid mistakes in a situation where your eyes are needed all over the battlefield. I would actually like to see non-player controlled assets. I will explain…

Lets say you build a heli-platform and got a bunch of orcas ready to bring some pain out there. You also have a control group so you press 1 and it brings up that group of units. You send that group out and they engage. Ok , this fight was easy no need for support but they come up against a large force of armor after. The unit calls for support…

So this can be handled different ways. There can be acknowledge button that says yea or nay to send the needed support. (What they need will be in the same window)

It can go off automatically where the orcas automatically go to support where they are needed.

NPCA (Non-player controlled Assets) Could be used in any number of situations such as artillery, mortars, planes, helicopters.

It just adds a bit of reality into a game play that makes you the lone operative that controls everything on the battlefield and everything else is a mindless robot… Well in Cabals case, this is true, he doesn’t get NPCAs, HA!

I also have a plethora of other ideas that will come someday…

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users