CnC Source Forums: Gallery -> Recent Comments - CnC Source Forums

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »

Recent Comments

Titan - Perspective

Golan 

16 January 2008 - 07:33 AM
I really like those two right front/left front shots of the Titan, but the front/rear/side shots show how miss-proportioned it is (IMO). A shame indeed, seeing how awesome the detail and "head" shape are.
Kane's Mask

Golan 

16 January 2008 - 07:18 AM
It especially looks much more fitting to the shape of his head, too. Damnid, I really like this simple design.
Scrin Ship Ingame

TSHyper 

15 January 2008 - 10:49 AM
Does anyone have any information on where this image was found? ^_^
Base Building

Nyerguds 

10 January 2008 - 08:56 PM
Stupid mammoths are standing BEHIND the base though. There's nothing to defend from in that corner of the map :P
Crashed Ship

Nyerguds 

10 January 2008 - 08:54 PM
Actually, it's pretty clear that the people who made the N64 version also mistook it for a space ship, and remade it accordingly.

And if that wasn't enough, they also put it in the Desert terain, where the tile normally doesn't exist.
Select Territory

Nyerguds 

10 January 2008 - 08:52 PM
Mails alors! En fran├žais!
Star Trek Phaser

Collins 

01 January 2008 - 08:26 PM
The Phaser prop looks to be from vary early Next Gen; I'd venture to guess seasons 1 and 2.
C&C: Tiberium

Mighty BOB! 

25 December 2007 - 05:38 PM
So sick of bipedal aliens...
Nod Hanger Venom

Mighty BOB! 

25 December 2007 - 03:50 PM
That looks a LOT like the interior of the Nod hydroelectric dam from the Tiberian Sun cutscene: http://www.cnc-source.com/forums/index.php...si&img=2232

In fact I would go so far as to say they dug up the old model scene from the Westwood/TS archives for this render. It looks exactly the same (although probably spruced up a bit) if you reference it against the TS cutscene frame-by-frame.
Red Nod Multiplayer

Nyerguds 

08 December 2007 - 07:38 PM
This doesn't seem prerelease to me actually. Multiplayer TD simply looks like that.
Nod Base

Nyerguds 

08 December 2007 - 07:34 PM
Loads of old screenies show Nod guard tower and medium tanks, as well as the construction yard logos. These things are simply changed in later versions. I honestly don't see much in this pic that could be described as "touched up".
Stranded

Nyerguds 

08 December 2007 - 07:31 PM
Uhm... while bridges can not actually BE destroyed ingame, several C&C1 missions do in fact feature destroyed bridges.
Wolverine - Perspective 2

Regulus 

02 December 2007 - 08:23 PM
Wow. Thats.......Disappointing. >(
Green Coolant

Nyerguds 

19 November 2007 - 12:08 PM
The infantry isn't very visible though... I can see why they changed them.
Multiplayer

Nyerguds 

17 November 2007 - 12:16 PM
Hmm.. this actually seems like a beta of the hi-res interface to me. There is something wrong with the top bar and the options menu button.
Nod Flame Tank

Nyerguds 

15 November 2007 - 07:13 AM
nah, the preview also nicely removed all scan artifacts. It's just good like that :D
Hand of Nod Render

Assassin 

10 November 2007 - 11:15 PM
A real pity about the size of this image but this was another image I saw at the Community Summit which I thought was really cool I'm glad EA used this on their site somewhere... now just gotta nag them for the fullsize image I guess hehehe.

Now if only they can release the artwork for that really cool TS style/C&C3 Style Temple of Nod they had in the C&C3 Beta we played... then I'll be a very happy man :D .
Nod Hanger Venom

Assassin 

10 November 2007 - 11:14 PM
This was a cool find Im glad I went snooping around EA's Store they've made alot of updates and this is where I ripped this image, a pity about the text but there is the medium sized image with no text so not bad.

I saw this render in the art section at the C&C3 Community Summit I thought It was pretty cool great to see its gone public.
Kane Talking Bobblehead

Assassin 

08 November 2007 - 06:15 AM
Got my Kane Bobblehead just the other day :D , its bigger then I expected and its pretty cool. Although it wont stop staring at me or bobbing its head around... clearly Kane is a madman afterall, or mabye pure genius spreading his influence with these devices :D .
Medium Tanks

Assassin 

08 November 2007 - 04:44 AM
I think ur right, just the barrel looked tons smaller on that anle but ur right the body and top of turret are identical just the angle tricks u a little. Ok Fixed :D
Medium Tanks

Regulus 

07 November 2007 - 11:46 AM
I think that they are both Medium Tanks, as the rear of the vehicles are similar. And the Bradley IFV render for the nod light tank has a much smaller barrel.
Communications Center 2

Nyerguds 

05 November 2007 - 04:50 AM
Actually these shots are from the Covert Operations mission "Blackout". The Covert Ops contains the full res version of that video.
Powerplant

Nyerguds 

Actually these shots are from the Covert Operations mission "Blackout". The Covert Ops contains the full res version of that video.
Tiberium Refinery

Nyerguds 

Temple of Nod Assault

Nyerguds 

05 November 2007 - 04:47 AM
huh? This is just the first shot of the same video the "Temple of Nod 3" screenshot is from... it's a vid showing a nuke missile launch.
  • 10 Pages +
  • Last »