CnC Source Forums: 16/1/04 - CnC Source Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

16/1/04 Coding Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

  • Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin
  • Posts: 2,482
  • Joined: 29-December 02

Posted 15 January 2005 - 08:09 PM

Coding going great made some significant progress in polishing up alot of the existing things, squashing bugs and improving things. Still more to do in that area thou but not alot.

Firestorm Generator code is nearly completed, and acouple of other things cookin :)

Things going very well
0

#2 User is offline   Deafwasp 

  • The Pariah
  • Group: VIP Member
  • Posts: 329
  • Joined: 30-May 03

Posted 16 February 2005 - 11:28 AM

wtf? 16-1-04 ???
0

#3 User is offline   Assassin 

  • Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin
  • Posts: 2,482
  • Joined: 29-December 02

Posted 19 February 2005 - 03:48 PM

Thats Australien date format

DD/MM/YY

Im surprised u didn't know that other countries had different formats
0

#4 Guest_MasterAnt_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 16 August 2005 - 01:44 PM

like in holland: day/month/year
0

#5 User is offline   menace2k3 

  • Model man 5000
  • Group: Network Mod Staff
  • Posts: 156
  • Joined: 30-December 03

Posted 16 August 2005 - 06:35 PM

Deafwasp, on Feb 16 2005, 06:28 PM, said:

wtf? 16-1-04 ???
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>



Assassin, on Feb 19 2005, 10:48 PM, said:

Thats Australien date format

DD/MM/YY

Im surprised u didn't know that other countries had different formats
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>



yeah deaf, wtf indeed.. how did you not know that?
0

#6 User is offline   Mighty_Matt 

  • Her Majestys pwnage
  • Group: VIP Member
  • Posts: 104
  • Joined: 27-February 04

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:56 AM

menace2k3, on Aug 17 2005, 01:35 AM, said:

yeah deaf, wtf indeed.. how did you not know that?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


His mind is but Verticies and Polygons now, all else has gone, his mind is ours

Myahahahhahaha :evil:
0

#7 User is offline   menace2k3 

  • Model man 5000
  • Group: Network Mod Staff
  • Posts: 156
  • Joined: 30-December 03

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:04 AM

Mighty_Matt, on Aug 17 2005, 07:56 AM, said:

His mind is but Verticies and Polygons now, all else has gone, his mind is ours

Myahahahhahaha :evil:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>



I blame all the drugs I sold him
0

#8 User is offline   Cipher92 

  • Chem Warrior
  • Group: Network Mod Staff
  • Posts: 127
  • Joined: 08-June 04

Posted 19 August 2005 - 01:43 PM

Im canadian .. and everyone always says to use Month day year. .. becuase you never say out loud, 15th August 05 people generally say August 15th, 2005 ... but when I do the whole Date thing in just numbers I prefer the DD/MM/YY .. smallest to biggest. But thats just me.
0

#9 User is offline   Grizzly 

  • Chem Warrior
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 112
  • Joined: 07-January 04

Posted 21 August 2005 - 11:19 PM

Cipher92, on Aug 19 2005, 08:43 PM, said:

Im canadian .. and everyone always says to use Month day year. .. becuase you never say out loud, 15th August 05 people generally say August 15th, 2005 ... but when I do the whole Date thing in just numbers I prefer the DD/MM/YY .. smallest to biggest. But thats just me.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


After all it dossent realy mater, realy

common sense solve that problem most of the time
0

#10 User is offline   R(ed)II 

  • Biological hazard
  • Group: VIP Member
  • Posts: 188
  • Joined: 04-October 04

Posted 22 August 2005 - 02:45 AM

Yep, internationalism isn't going to go away for a while! Anyway, I'll always remember the 15th of May! :P
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users