• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FAQ Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Collins 

• TD Concept Artist
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:17 PM

Iv got it cultist have two basic units Acolytes with Tiberian Auto rifles and preachers that can convert other units if given some time and give the surrounding cultists combat bonuses.

#32 User is offline   General Aurum 

• Miles Invictus
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:23 PM

That'd work. Simple, yet elegant.

#33 User is offline   NiGhtPiSH 

• Flame Trooper
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 December 2006 - 12:49 PM

Something poped up in my mind... Since we have 20th March ro CnC3 release date are you gonna be able to beat it? As I remember you said that if you can't beat CnC3 you won't release the mod!?

#34 User is offline   Minotaton 

• Minigunner

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:25 PM

I'm supposing there will be full AI skirmish. will there be different modes of play like in RA2???
By the way mod is coming along great!!!

#35 User is offline   Krit 

• Elegant Staff Member
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:31 AM

View PostNiGhtPiSH, on Dec 14 2006, 02:48 AM, said:

Something poped up in my mind... Since we have 20th March ro CnC3 release date are you gonna be able to beat it? As I remember you said that if you can't beat CnC3 you won't release the mod!?

Where on earth did you get that from?

#36 User is offline   NiGhtPiSH 

• Flame Trooper

Posted 14 December 2006 - 04:57 AM

I remember Assasin saying it in the ModDb. I hope I'm wrong!

This post has been edited by NiGhtPiSH: 14 December 2006 - 04:59 AM

#37 User is offline   Firnagzen 

• Minigunner

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:36 PM

Will we have them mobile production units? Like the Fist of Nod and mobile war factory in Firestorm?

Will the firestorm defense be in game?

What size will the Kodiak be- Gigantic like in firestorm or regular unit sized like in tiberian sun.

Is the ability to garrison buildings present?

Will there BE any buildings to garrison?

Dontcha think the Wolverine should be a bit smaller? It should only be a wee bit taller than an infantry.

Judging by the Banshees vs. Mammoth Mk II clips, the attack power is more based on the original game's stats, rather than those trailer clips. Am I right?

On the Mammoth Mk II, where is the railgun located? Top, bottom? Don't tell me it's on the chin, I always figured that that was some kind of machine gun, right?

This post has been edited by Firnagzen: 19 December 2006 - 11:41 PM

#38 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:24 AM

Incorrect, I said if it ever becomes clear we cant beat C&C3's release we wont be releasing a RUSHED version before C&C3 JUST for the sake of being before C&C3. We want the mod to be quality, we are working very hard to get it to that level before C&C3, if we cant then it will be release after C&C3 when it has reached the quality standards we have set for it.

A Zero Hour version WILL be completed and released, before we even touch modding on C&C3.

#39 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:30 AM

In regards to Tiberium and Tiberium lifeforms, we have something very special to unviel on that shortly.

Those who were at the C&C3 Summit will already know about our plans for Tiberium, it was a nice little exclusive for the EA Dev Team and the lucky Community members who where there. Which I gave a live demonstration of Tiberian Sun Rising to them.

Fist of Nod is in! And yes mobile production is very much part of the game.

Firestorm Defence, is ingame and working I'll show screenshots of it when we get a decent wall FX going

Garrisoning, you bet your ass you can :)

Wolverine is double the size of infantry, look @ Eric Goochs scaling

In regards to balancing we are basing balancing off ingame playtesting, Tiberian Sun itself has had little affect or relevance on our balancing for TSR

Railgun is those two side guns, the front gun is a machine gun and the two small turrets at the back are SAM sites.

#40 User is offline   Krit 

• Elegant Staff Member
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:45 AM

View PostAssassin, on Dec 20 2006, 06:24 PM, said:

Incorrect, I said if it ever becomes clear we can't beat C&C3's release we won't be releasing a RUSHED version before C&C3 JUST for the sake of being before C&C3. We want the mod to be quality, we are working very hard to get it to that level before C&C3, if we can't then it will be release after C&C3 when it has reached the quality standards we have set for it.

A Zero Hour version WILL be completed and released, before we even touch modding on C&C3.

Oh, thank god...

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users