CnC Source Forums: How To Perform A Perfect Qg? - CnC Source Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Perform A Perfect Qg? Quick Game Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_blakmagIc_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 October 2004 - 01:59 PM

Now this strategy can only be used on Tiberian Sun Map (Forest Fires) and can be performed at the fastest time I have ever had which was 3:15. Although if you make a mistake then you must either be a hell of a defensive player or being playing someone horrible.

MCV- Mobile Construction Vehicle
PP- Power Plant
REF- GDI Refinery
RDR- GDI Radar
SS- GDI Sam Site
SD- GDI Service Depot
HP- GDI Heli Pad
BAR- GDI Barracks
TIB- Tiberium
LI-Light Infantry
CA- GDI Carryall
DSR- GDI Disruptor
PT- Power Turbine
GDI TC- GDI Tech Center

1st you immediately deploy your MCV then lay a PP towards your TIB. Then lay your BAR with 6-8.

Your whole strategy relies on getting your opponent found first without mistakes
LI guys immediately going to the location of your opponent to scout.

w/ these men you will want to find your opponents main structure's (REF & MCV)
While performing this task build about 8 more LI and protect your entrances.

Do expect your opponent  to find you although do not be disturbed by it, just pull back and protect
. While doing this you should have built a REF and layed as close as possible to your TIB. Then immediantly build a GDI War Factory then a RDR

Which you MUST sell!!
. You do not need the options it provides.

The radar only provides map sight to which you have already scouted and SS OPS
. After you have sold your RDR then a PT and then quickly build a HP

which you keep
then a SD

which you sell
. Right after you sell this you start building a CA. Following this is a GDI TC

which you sell to save power and you do not need the ops it provides
. Immediantly start building your DSR which will be ready a few seconds after your CA. Hook your DSR up to your CA and head up to your opponets base.

be cautious of SS though

Usually the best thing the hit on your opponets base in a quick of a game as this is his money. 2-3 min in a game your opponent will have little money and will be distracted with building up his base and scouting.

And also , if you do find your opponent that early in a game most won't be scared because they will not expect an attack this early in the game although the others will just pull back their men but will not have enough defense at the time to matter. Most people when they are scouted early, waist all their $$ on defense because they get scared.
Just find your opponent and you will not have a problem

I have always attacked the REF'S because they are the easiest structures in the game to "One Hit" 
For those of you who do not know what that is , I will explain. It can only be performed with the DSR(Disruptor) It happens when you align your DSR at any corner of the REF and hold (CTRL) and point directly across to the other corner. Make sure that you click off the structure a bit or it will not work.

This will work from any corner and on these structures(REF, War Factory, Power Plant, Tech Center, Barracks, Temple of Nod, Service Depot, and Heli Pad

People this strategy to simply put has never failed me and I have used it against the best of opponents. It has never taken me more than 5 min to get it off and it shouldn't you.
Also do not try practicing this strategy against the computer on Multiplayer for practice. That is a waist of time and pointless. The only way to get better is to try this against Real Players. And do not worry it took me some time to get down, but in the end it has never failed me.[QUOTE]

Just enjoy the strategy and place all your units right and follow instructions and I give you my word that it will never fail. Enjoy All. :)

#2 User is offline   ironcladshade 

• concept artist(volunteer for now)
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 30 March 2006 - 03:27 PM

my game comp. doesn't have a network connection.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users