Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

bug in the gallery section Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   eye 

• Civilian
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

I have recently discovered there is a bug in the gallery section, the images queuing mechanism... it functions normally when you click the images thumbnails from the root menu, problem occurs once inside, and you want to click the next one with the thumbnail at the bottom of the page, which is fine and image would shown, except in between the current image and the "suppose" next one, there would be one to a couple hidden/missing!! I only realized it when I double checked with the root menu...

Hope someone can fix this, please?? cause I am doing a little project on my own and in constant need of references and is kinda annoying when you have to access it from the root menu every time, right now I am using the "middle-click" in firefox to compensate, but it usually takes up a lot of windows "space", I have to view section with a new firefox windows for every new section I view...

The one I am experiencing with the problem is Cancel Games - Incursion, and Generals. Tiberium - Concept Art seems fine.

Many Thanks to whom can fix this!!!

Keith

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users