CnC Source Forums: New Kanes Wrath Screenshots + Information! - CnC Source Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Kanes Wrath Screenshots + Information! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:19 AM

Sorry for the slow down in updates lately guys, I'm entering uni exam time and Bobs getting into Uni so things are busy busy but heres an awesome update!
What you have been dieing to hear about, more Kanes Wrath news *FINALLY* its great to see there are 8 brand new Kanes Wrath screenshots from the C&C3 Official forums a special thanks to chrissyx for posting them and bringing them to our attention :).

Heres the juicy screenshots! They show off new Blue Zones, new Scrin Upgrades, Scrins Ravager firing Tiberium Shards!, Awakened has recieved a visual upgrade based on new concept artwork, GDI's APC appears to be like RA2's IFV now, Nod has Laser Fences GDI has Firestorm Walls/Forcefield Wall upgrades available for anti-engineer rush i presume, Juggernaut upgrade and an older version of the Juggernaut that deploys is shown *interesting* the Juggernaut that is the one inbetween C&C3's and Firestorms Juggernaut outlined in EA's C&C3 blogs from Tiberium Wars the Mk3 model. Anyway heres the pics already! :D

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

For the rest just head to our Kanes Wrath Screenshots section! Enjoy! or head to the original forum topic in the C&C3 forums!

Guess who made the front cover of Australia's PC Powerplay magazine?!?! Thats right Kanes Wrath!!!
Furthermore on top of that! PC Powerplay an Australian gaming magazine has released new information, not much new imagry except a color version of the C&C3 boxart of Kane holding out Tiberium *rather then the green box version* and a up close render of the Nod Specter and GDI Slingshot. If you enjoy the content scanned please buy the issue if its available to you theres also great info about the newest games coming our way as well like Crysis and Team Fortress 2 etc. But as theres alot of you not based in Australia I've scanned this in for you as a special treat. The most interesting thing covered I feel is the Epic units not alot is said about them but they sound very interesting, if you havent heard about them yet you better get reading :D.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Read the full article's on Kanes Wrath here there are two. One mentions nothing new except for their being a Kane Totem of sorts that works like China's Propaganda Tower cept instead of healing it frenzies Nod troops providing them with a sort of Faith/Fanatic bonus. In the second longer article where Kanes Wrath made front cover, it mentions small hints about the new EPIC Units that definatly sounds interesting. The article also demonstrates the EA's Global Conquest mode and new-indepth strategy is to add a new strategic depth to the game but will also slow down matchs a bit, stepping a small bit away from the original idea of C&C3 fast fluid gameplay, also noted the campaign has Three Acts, Jim Vessela did make a point to state "if you loved units like the Mammoth Tank or Avatar WarMech then you will be blown away by Epic Units" certainly sounds interesting. But nothing was revealead specifically on them unfortunatly.

Thats it for the new Kanes Wrath stuff! Next up the gallery updates:

Also me and MightyBOB have been adding lots of C&C Images from our archives the past three weeks and will continue to do so until we have uploaded everything we have for C&C Imagry into our Gallerys so you the community can enjoy C&C Artwork from the newest Kanes Wrath dating all the way back to where it all started with Command & Conquer Tiberian Dawn. Updates to note we've added almost all of Nverguds Tiberian Dawn archives for you to enjoy a true piece of C&C classic history, we've added a number of really old Red Alert images that have long been forgotten for you to enjoy. Some Red Alert 2 stuff, Generals, Tiberian Sun and even Firestorm we've really been adding new stuff from our archives for every C&C really. So browse around our gallerys and see whats new, enjoy some things you might not have seen before in the C&C world hmm ;) enjoy! And remember if you have any C&C artwork or screenshots to contribute you only need to register on our forums, verfy your registration and then you can add your very own fan artwork or your own ingame screenshot C&C moments to our gallerys for the world to see! *any images you add wont display until they have recieved admin approval so dont worry if it doesnt appear right away*. As long as the image is appropriate and is C&C we will approve it :).

Enjoy :D we now boast a whopping 4244 images! Lets keep it coming! :) theres so much C&C history to display for the world so enjoy, Keep Sourcin ;)

#2 User is offline   Nyerguds 

• C&C1/RA1 Mod Maker
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:14 AM

"gallery", plural form: "galleries" >_>

AND MY NICKNAME IS NYERGUDS! WITH A "Y", NOT A "V"!
dammit. I just corrected it in about a dozen image descriptions in the gallery.

#3 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:09 AM

LOL Nverguds makes alot more sense then Nyerguds

Mainly because Nyerguds is hard as a spoken name well it just sounds really wierd.

Whenever I think Nyerguds I think Nverguds in my head as a spoken word hence the mistakes. :P sorry.

I'll try to get it right from now on hehe

#4 User is offline   Nyerguds 

• C&C1/RA1 Mod Maker
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:09 AM

nyer: 'ni' (like the Knights Who Say Ni) + 'er' (like the start of "Error")
guds: pronounced "goods"

...with 'nyer' pronounced as a single syllable. (think "nyet!" but with an 'r')

whew. Class dismissed.

#5 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:32 AM

Wow I haven't even been close to pronouncing that right..

#6 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:42 AM

Me neither lol

Ok NiGoods it is then :D

I was pronouncing it like:
Never-guds

LOL

#7 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• View blog

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:48 AM

Ni-er-goods. You forgot the er.

#8 User is offline   Ihm 

• Not quite so dead...

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:39 PM

I thought thats how it was, seems you lot are just stupid :P

#9 User is offline   Colm (Waraddict) 

• Leader of Tiberian Dawn: Coding Manager, TFTW Team leader
  • Group: Network Leader

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:46 PM

View Post-= IHM =-, on Oct 24 2007, 10:39 PM, said:

I thought thats how it was, seems you lot are just stupid :P

Same here, they weren't thinking it was more like 'nigh-er' were they? :)

or, maybe 'knee-yer'?

as in...

knee-yer-goods?

hmm...

Interesting pronunciation eh? :D

#10 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• View blog

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:22 PM

View PostWaraddict, on Oct 24 2007, 04:46 PM, said:

'nigh-er'