CnC Source Forums: The Most Humiliating Defeat - CnC Source Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Most Humiliating Defeat Mammoth tanks a smoldering crater now Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sledge roadhouse 

• This is my Real Face
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:29 PM

This all takes me back about 4 years ago I was on my comp playing a classic game of Red Alert 1.

I pefer to play that the two enemies are on two diffrent islands. The enemy though low in A.I. belives in power in numbers to silence the whelps I bult a fleet of 125 mammoths or someting along that line. Next some transports and the invasion began.

The transports wer lined in a linear formation and they exited but ....... I miscaculated the space between the transports not all of them made it at least 2 to 3 tanks stayed inside each transport. (note: I prefer to play on the highest speeds of game play)

The swarm moved fast I had barly enogh time to order a squad and for my stupidity my 120th batalion was now a smoldering crater and I lost before I could even take out a group of theirs. Indeed this was my Waterloo.

(note I did not lose the game I came back with a vengence of air strikes.)

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

#2 User is offline   Comcolonel 

• Rocket Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:15 PM

Wow, well that which does not kill u makes u stronger.

#3 User is offline   mooseman 

• Civilian
  • Group: Registered

Posted 05 March 2006 - 10:35 AM

I say just stick with mass infantry and a couple of tanks just like I ww1 :starwars:

[Deleted a double post (you must have hit the submit button twice) ;) - BOB!]

#4 User is offline   ironcladshade 

• concept artist(volunteer for now)
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:50 PM

sledge roadhouse, on Nov 8 2005, 08:29 PM, said:

This all takes me back about 4 years ago I was on my comp playing a classic game of Red Alert 1.

I pefer to play that the two enemies are on two diffrent islands. The enemy though low in A.I. belives in power in numbers to silence the whelps I bult a fleet of 125 mammoths or someting along that line. Next some transports and the invasion began.

The transports wer lined in a linear formation and they exited but ....... I miscaculated the space between the transports not all of them made it at least 2 to 3 tanks stayed inside each transport. (note: I prefer to play on the highest speeds of game play)

The swarm moved fast I had barly enogh time to order a squad and for my stupidity my 120th batalion was now a smoldering crater and I lost before I could even take out a group of theirs.  Indeed this was my Waterloo.

(note I did not lose the game I came back with a vengence of air strikes.)

:stupid:  :stupid:  :stupid:  :stupid:  :stupid:  :stupid:  :stupid:  :stupid:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u keep losing me on this stuff. how did u lose again?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users