CnC Source Forums: Afghanistan Beta2 Previews Are Here! - CnC Source Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Afghanistan Beta2 Previews Are Here! Videos of afghanistan beta2 vehicles Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   danpaul88 

• umm...
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 06 February 2005 - 05:09 AM

well one potential problem would be if another flying vehicle drove into it thru the meshes and started annihlating it and the gunners would be unable to do anything about it.

have you tried adding invisible meshes with physical collision on? Maybe even make the worldbox not a box..I have never tried it so I dnt know if it would work...but you could always try... or even several worldboxes....again never tried it but it could work...

#12 User is offline   sgtmay 

• Jack of all trades master of none
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 06 February 2005 - 10:08 AM

Several worldboxes might work......I know that you can have at least two.

I tried making meshes that are not boxes into worldboxes but it will not work.....when you select the OBBox geometry option it will automaticly turn the geometry into a box.

I'll try to make multiple boxes and see what happens......but most likely it won't work.......for some reason vehicle transitions collide with worldboxes so if you have a collideable box between your enter/exit transition it won't let you exit.

I have to do some updates to the model anyways before the beta2 release so I'll see what I can do to make the vehicle mesh keep out other vehicles.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users