CnC Source Forums: Jericho missle effect from IRON MAN - CnC Source Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jericho missle effect from IRON MAN go on... add it, you know you want to Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   HANDofKANE_adv 

• Minigunner
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:33 PM

I'd like the Multi-Missle/Cluster-Missle in the game to look like the Jericho missle's explosion in IRON MAN,
Coz, If you think, GDI has a huge Ion Cannon!, nod only had a cluster missle, basially a high aimed cluster grenade,
So I'm for the change to the Jericho missle effect. The cc3 SAGE engine can handle the effects, the distortion and all.

...that is if you guys would add it,

This post has been edited by HANDofKANE_adv: 03 May 2008 - 02:40 PM

#2 User is offline   marcjs 

• Commander Lazarus
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:12 AM

The horizon Weapon from Stargate Atlantis is closer to the Cluster Missile Concept than the Jericho

thou it is launched from space and uses Nuclear warheads rather than conventional warheads

Attached File  screenshot_vlc_media_player.png (143.34K)
Number of downloads: 13 Attached File  screenshot_vlc_media_player_1.png (158.82K)
Number of downloads: 13 Attached File  screenshot_vlc_media_player_2.png (175.78K)
Number of downloads: 12 Attached File  screenshot_vlc_media_player_3.png (195.06K)
Number of downloads: 11

#3 User is offline   HANDofKANE_adv 

• Minigunner
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

View Postmarcjs, on May 4 2008, 12:12 PM, said:

The horizon Weapon from Stargate Atlantis is closer to the Cluster Missile Concept than the Jericho

thou it is launched from space and uses Nuclear warheads rather than conventional warheads

Attachment screensh...a_player.png Attachment screensh...player_1.png Attachment screensh...player_2.png Attachment screensh...player_3.png

Ok, that does look major cool, but I mean more lke ingame small map, not planet wide super render vfx,

I think the Jericho effects will suit the gameplay and the feel of the game

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users