• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suicide Attacks An Easy Way To Win Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Cold_Killer 

• Minigunner
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2003 - 04:08 AM

This past days I've been playing with a strategy that I thought it was worthless. The idea was to go to the enemies base and do suicide attacks. How you may ask?

Well what I did with my friend was 2 of us had to get riged with C4, I mean from top to bottom. Then I head to the enemies base, this is the fun part, Everytime I see some one running trying to kill ya and its about to kill ya (as in like 30 or less of Health) you just run up to them really freaky soo that they panic and start missing. And from far away your buddy detonates the bomb when your on the enemie. This has worked lots of times. I have even taken down Apocalipse with only 2 guys (we needed alot of C4 for that one).

Another thing I do alot that I don't really consider suicide is With GDI only, what I do is I run up to a building (especially Nod POWER PLANT). The Nod Obelisk will shhoot at you, but if your quick enaugh, you hide behind the building right there when it shoots, it will take alot of damage to the building your hidding behind of. This is good for when you don't got Beacons nor C4. Lol, Nods base attacking Nods base, lmao

Try them and youll see what im talking about...

#2 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 02 August 2003 - 08:50 PM

Finally! someone posts a strat!

thanks CK :) keep any more ideas coming

I still got my strats to post but well with all the stuff I got to do around here its all bout prioritising tasks.

#3 User is offline   Cold_Killer 

• Minigunner

Posted 03 August 2003 - 06:51 PM

Ty dude, Well I've tried other things that aren't suicide but they come with the same concept.

Take an APC, Buggy, or what ever that goes FAST. Now rigg it with C4's and just go to enemies territory, if you see another strong vehicle, just go really fast up to it and BOOM. Its gone, sometimes it even kills the driver inside, lol.

And a funny one is to take a STRONG vehicle, like an Apoc. Then rigg it with C4's, but remember to put them on spots were the enemie can't see them (I usually put them on roof of the vehicle or behind the wheel). Then from far away wait till some one comes and sees a FREE POWER FULL VEHICLE to use to destroy your base. When they come running, right before they get in, BOOOM. I've tried this and I've killed 2 guys at the same time. Even other vehicles like Stealth Tank (although thouse were mistakes, as in I never knew they were there and it just blows up, lol)

Talking about little tricks, lol

#4 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog

Posted 04 August 2003 - 11:26 AM

One strategy I like to do is this its a counter attack to those darned engineers who are able to sneak up on your mammy and blow it up or whatever tank your in.

Get other Hotwires/Technicians to place Proximity mines all over your tank and then just go into battle and u no longer have to worry bout pesky guys trying to plant C4 on u :D . Unless they throw the C4 :( .

#5 User is offline   Cold_Killer 

• Minigunner

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:12 AM

Not in my case, cuz I always look around, even behind me, soo like its really, but really rare of a Engenier to C4 my @$$, lol

Althought thats a pretty good plan.

Another cool thing I do is I put lots of C4's and mines on the enemies Haverster then 2 things might happen...

1, The mines might blow up the neirest thing around

2, You let it go inside the base and blow it up when the place is full of enemies (I prefer this one).

#6 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog

Posted 11 August 2003 - 02:42 PM

A good idea :)

Or put timed bombs on your own Harv and kill any fool who gets close to it muahahah :)

#7 User is offline   Cold_Killer 

• Minigunner

Posted 25 August 2003 - 05:15 AM

Yes, especially on maps were you have to pass by the harvester to go to the enemies base (For vehicles).

#8 User is offline   Dr Nine 

• { sifnt }

Posted 30 October 2003 - 06:06 PM

Suicide Attacks Are a good Strategie to deter the oponent while you ready your own forces. I use this a lot keeps the oponent busy.... :stupid:

This post has been edited by Dr Nine: 23 November 2003 - 01:16 AM

#9 User is offline   Jormungandr 

• The World Serpent

Posted 08 January 2004 - 10:26 AM

nice stratz

#10 User is offline   Jormungandr 

• The World Serpent

Posted 08 January 2004 - 10:28 AM

:angel: nice stratz :angel:

Share this topic: