Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wastefacility report problems with this map here Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NeoSaber 

• Renegade Mapper
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 19 January 2003 - 07:29 PM

It has come to my attention recently that some people are having stability problems with my map C&C_WasteFacility_DM. The problem seems to cause Renegade to crash occasionally when the map finishes loading. I suspect that this may have been brought about by the 1.035 patch but I'm not sure of about that right now.

If you've been having this problem, or even if you haven't please post about it here. I'd like to know if this is a widespread problem or not. I may have a solution to this but if barely anyone is having this problem its not worth putting out a second version of the map.

If you can please include what video card you have and what resolution you run renegade in. I currently think the crash has something to do with this.

You can also email me if you prefer.
neosaber@cnc-source.com

#2 User is offline   NeoSaber 

• Renegade Mapper
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 09 February 2003 - 05:51 PM

Now that version 1.3 is out I don't think anyone should have that stability problem anymore. If anyone does find a bug in WasteFacility feel free to post about it here.

#3 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 09 February 2003 - 09:41 PM

Yup runs great for me hehe I play it quite often for testing skins and just for a bit of fraggin fun when I do not have time for an online game hehe :D .

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users