Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bringing the community together. A special CNCNZ.com podcast. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   The Hypnotist 

• Civilian
  • Group: Registered

Posted 24 December 2006 - 02:19 AM

I suggest you take a look at the following link. Over the past few years, the C&C Community has been falling apart, as I'm sure many of you have noticed. Well, to be honest, Myself and a few others want to try to bring the community together, but we need your help. Please listen to the podcast at CNCNZ.com by going to this link:

http://forums.cncnz....p?p=99609#99609

If at all possible, listen, and spread the word. It would really mean a lot if we could get the community together again.

I'm also getting quotes together. my msn is dudewithcar@fastmail.fm, if you wouldn't mind just posting your comments on what you think the C&C community should be, just send them via MSN messenger to me, and I'm making a huge list for a project to bring the community together again.

Thanks!

-Hypno

#2 User is offline   One Winged Angel 

• Westwood 3d > All
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 24 December 2006 - 11:20 AM

Those are strong words and I totally agree with you. Generals may not have been the best C&C, but the mods that make our older games come alive once more on the newer engine are what make that game so beautiful. I used to dislike EA, but since they have shown interest in us, I view them as distant friends. C&C is still going strong after all these years. Despite what other people say, our RTS is the best RTS in the world. No one can tell me that AOE or Supreme Commander etc. can top C&C. It simply isn't true.

Peace, Unity, Brotherhood. These are the values that our community must follow.

#3 User is offline   BogdanV 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 24 December 2006 - 01:17 PM

Big words for big ideals. Unfortunately, it would be almost impossible to crack down these anti-C&C movements because they don't get materialized into one/several people. They are stuck into most of the community's members heads. I'm afraid that the salvation may come not from inside the community but from EA... Yes, EA. It is in this company's interest that they reclaim all of the C&C community, otherwise their franchise would die out. Our community is a potential gold mine for EA. They have a big franchise with a large community. And this means a lot when it comes to profit/money.
Peace, Unity, Brotherhood.

#4 User is offline   Comander Starlin 

• Civilian
  • Group: Registered

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:35 AM

well it has already started on many forums along with EA.com forums, so we are working for a perpious, a better place for all community members, and by spreading the news will help. we need to rule out the one's who are causing problems. and help EA with Idea's not complainants. and give EA support.

Comander Starlin
http://cncnz.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users