• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I Hate You All Mod Crew/leader Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   blazin419 

• Civilian
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:46 PM

YOU GUYS SUCK.

*Edit by Assassin - Ok first off if you something... telling us you hate us generally just makes us want to completly ignore you.
Again I will state the Generals version has not been completly abandoned but our focus is on the C&C3 version for the moment.
But I will be making no promises on the ZH version as of yet but the more support we see for the ZH version the better for its survival. But flaming like this wont make it happen ur lucky I'm even giving you a response here my first instinct would be to ban you and delete this topic completly.*

Not trying to be offensive but you know what i hate the most? Mods getting ported to cnc 3.
Just to tell you, CNC 3 sux.
a LOT of your fans out there were waiting for this mod for release. A year of waiting and i decided to search when it is going to be released.
And i see... your guys saying that you guys are porting to cnc 3.

**** you. lol. You shouldn't get ppls hopes up and say it is going to be released then after 90 % finished port to CNC 3.
it's just wrong.

I BET YOU A MILLION DALLARS THAT IF YOU GO SEARCH ON YOUTUBE YOUR MOD, AND LOOK AT THE COMMENTS FOR THE TRAILER YOU GUYS RELEASED, A LOT OF PPL WILL SAY THEY'RE WAITING FOR THE MOD TO RELEASE.

same for "the power of the high tech warfare" mod crew.
They made one of the best mods in cnc generals and then without even releasing the mod, ported to CNC 3.

GODDAMMIT PPL. FANS ARE NOT TOYS. STOP P***ING US OFF.
the mod crew destroyed the old generals coded files and replaced them with CNC 3 coded ones.
if your going to port, at least FINISH THE MOD AND RELEASE IT INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT.
anyway, i made the account just now to say this.
that is all..

#2 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:45 AM

Lol, 90%.

#3 User is offline   skulking_ferrit 

• Mod leader
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:25 AM

Okay so you made an account just to flame the mod team, well done you.

Lets get somthing clear to start with, we do not need to make this mod for anyone. We are making this mod how we want to and while we are happy to listen to sensible suggestions we are the ones in control of this project.

TYPING ENTIRE SENTENCES IN CAPTIALS WILL NOT MAKE WHAT YOU SAY ANY MORE IMPORTANT, OKAY.

Have you even thought for a nano second why we are porting to CnC3, it took us awhile to make the choice but here are afew reasons why:

Enhanced graphics
The need to rebuild ZH code
CnC3's inbuilt features

Now where did we say we destroyed the old ZH files, as far as i'm aware the ZH version will still be released, it's just we are now focusing on the CnC3 version.

One further thing, we are fans too, it's because of this that we are making the mod. If you realised just how much time and effort we put into it then you might realise why we make our desicions, we want to make the best mod possible.

Please in future do not flame.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users