CnC Source Forums: Battlecast Ep3 Trailer + Ladder Season Qualifiers! - CnC Source Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battlecast Ep3 Trailer + Ladder Season Qualifiers! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:47 AM

If you havent seen it already head on over to the official C&C3 website to watch the new Battlecast Ep3 Trailer! The full episode will make its debue on the 30th of October at 1PM PST. Notice Kanes mask is back! Its great to see this finally linked back in to the story, the mystery figure released in the FMV shot was actually Kane wearing his new mask. We'll find out why his mask is gone in C&C3 in Kanes Wrath I suspect, though I believe the explanation will be along the lines of a device introduced in the C&C3 Novel a Holographic Imager used by Nod Terrorists in the 2nd War to disguise themselves, but by 2047 all security is DNA based so it is now used by W3N Reports/Celebrities to protect their private lives, I think Kanes wearing one in C&C3 but this is only my thoughts we'll find out soon enough I guess :D. Also in the Episode 3 of Battlecast we'll find out who the other actor up with Kane is that'll be interesting :D.

Posted Image

LADDER SEASON 1ST ROUND QUALIFIERS:

Here is the first “Top 8” who qualified in Round 1 of the Ladder Season on Monday at 10AM. These players advance to the Grand Championship tournament in January. The next qualifying time will be precisely on November 19th at 1PM EST. We will take the Top 8 ranked players again and qualify them for the end-of-season grand championship. If any of the players below stay in the Top 8 at this time, they will win a $250 bonus cash prize, so we suggest everyone try and knock them out if they continue to play!

-Khaoz
-IamKhufu
-Sh4rp
-Avilo
-GT-LeOwNzAll
-bbq199
-LASERPEWPEWPEW
-Sharpnel

And very importantly please read the ladder season rules being the first season we do want to ensure their is fair play in this event and I hope everyone involved has a great time :D Be sure to bring screenshots and replys to our forums for some discussion :D.

Thanks to Apoc for that update and keep Sourcin! :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users