Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Red Alert 3 maps Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:14 PM

Ok so when i make maps on red alert 3 and i want to play them online it wont let the other players check the little box that they are ready as i was unsure where to post this i took a guess and posted it here... Anyways does anyone know what i need to do before i can play it with friends?

#2 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

Im goingto take a guess and say no one has either run into this problem or maybe nobody knows why? hmm that stinks... Ill try to find out from someone online then...

#3 User is offline   marcjs 

• Commander Lazarus
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:43 AM

nope ive never had that problem

does you map work with ai players ?

#4 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:56 AM

yeah it works fine with AIs ive tested a bunch of stuff cant seem to get the minmap to work either, I tried a variety of stuff but since internet access seems to be trouble nowadays im trying todo what i can with my currrent knowledge of comps and such And since i cannot seem to find where someone else had troubles with minimaps as well i cannot even go and look at that you see it is trouble some if anyone knows why and stuff just let me know ill be back on to see it soon...I hope.

#5 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:05 PM

Yes anyways i have managed trhough trial and error to discover what it was, Stupid mistakes really. Anyways thanks for those that even looked :P means they care to a degree but just dont know so didnt both writing anything which is fine too, Anyways Uhm this can be deleted i believe? its kinds useless no info in it or anything...

#6 User is offline   marcjs 

• Commander Lazarus
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:44 AM

what was those "silly mistakes" you made for reference. ?

#7 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

Well aparantly i kept clicking is map multiplayer in map settings :P it was such a stupid mistake anyways since im not having that problem anymore does anyone know how to get minimaps in RA3 working? i know it has something to do with saving a miniature file of the map but i cannot seem to figure out any other details..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users