• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Guns A Blazing! the best tactic! Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:49 PM

My favotie thing to do (& this only works on servers like the MP Crazy CTF where both teams get a sbh) is be an sbh & hunt other sbh. They can't avoid me if the don't know I'm there hunting them. :evil:

But on to more traditional tactics, I'm willing to be cannon fodder & run headlong into a tunnel if there are other good player behind me who will take out the guys who are distracted by me.. generally this involves a lot of deaths on my part as I wouldn't waste a character as cannon fodder.

#12 User is offline   Cyborg Assassin 

• The Cyborg Assassin
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:07 PM

*Laughing out loud*, an old topic, but then again, this whole entire forum isn't to fast, at all. I mean, a map (One of the best so far) for renegade forum, roleplay2, gets way more posts. ANYWAY, guns-a-blazing don't work unless it's your only choice. It's good for points, but only if you have them outnumbered or outgunned or something, otherwise they'll start/continue to win. I like getting a sbh, finding some idiot who's sniper fodder, and take his gun (If the server has weapon drop), then snipe away. The best part is that they won't even know WHERE the bullet is coming from usually. And if they do... they'll be a lifeless corpse on the ground, heh heh. Oh, and thats a good stratagy bob... hunting the hunters. They're too cocky thinking "I'm the awesome stealth guy, awww yeah, no ones gonna come after me" to realize you're behind em, *Laughing out loud*. But it's a shame EA is such crap and does nothing with Command and Conquer (Or at least anything worthwhile), so they leave good ol Renegade and such games in the dust.

#13 User is offline   ripaila 

• Rocket Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 05:07 AM

I like this tactic and its nice in all fps games... :rifle: :mg: :uzi: :mg: :thumb:

#14 User is offline   ironcladshade 

• concept artist(volunteer for now)
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:55 PM

sledge roadhouse, on Apr 3 2005, 12:01 PM, said:

However you play Renegade you can never compare it to a old fasion tactic Guns A Blazing.[/U] just rushing in and killin evryone you will get substantial deaths but atlest you win in the end!  :devil:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that never works for me. I always get plastered by the obelisk when I reach them. or the adv. tower. going agaisnst Nod in the prac. arena(which sux)I get the roket launcer. stay in the bak tunne. and shoot it over and over.

my comp doesn't have net. con. :cuss:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users