Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Mod Leader Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Colm (Waraddict) 

• Leader of Tiberian Dawn: Coding Manager, TFTW Team leader
  • Group: Network Leader

Posted 27 August 2005 - 04:44 AM

As the new mod leader I would like to thank Skulking Ferrit (and the rest of the staff of course) for making this project possible in the first place. It is my decision now to take TFTW to another level and completely seperate it's theme from Generals : Zero Hour, that is there are going to be new terrain textures, new civilian buildings and props and various other new features.

This does mean however that we will be needing a few extra modelers and texture artists, we may also have a position for extra map makers. This new modeler/texture artist team I want to make will also provide the same new textures and civilian buildings to our neighbouring Red alert mod on cnc-source, Chrono Device.

Also, anyone joining the team now will be guaraunteed to have a part in a future transference of TFTW on to another engine once complete, there is a chance that we may infact get our own engine but I can't promise that.

To apply for any of these new positions you must PM me and arrange to provide me with samples of your work, previous work in another mod is also a big help for increasing your chances to be picked. Alternatively if you do not want to PM me please e-mail me at waraddict@eircom.net, but I would recommend to PM instead as I am having spam mail problems.

#2 User is offline   2114 

• Cyborg Commando
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:38 PM

meh friad I can't do much :P not many people here anymore are there? :\

#3 User is offline   marcjs 

• Commander Lazarus
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:31 PM

its a ghost forum ohhhhhhhh scary :P

#4 User is offline   Krit 

• Elegant Staff Member
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:46 PM

Oh well... Atleast it shows that there's still something going on over there

#5 User is offline   cplHicks359 

• Cyborg Commando

Posted 02 September 2005 - 06:39 AM

whoah this is news to me (that'll teach me to be gone ffrom the forums for over 2 weeks o_0)

#6 User is offline   Divider 

• ColdStrike Team Member

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:43 PM

Nice to see the mod is still worked on, but don't you think your plan is a bit too ambitious? You are going to be making a lot more materials and you even plan to make a new engine; are you sure your mod team will be around for that long?

I like TFTW alright, just listing a few opinion.

#7 User is offline   Orca624 

• Rocket Soldier

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:48 PM

Hello to those of you still remember me, I used to be an active member until a seriouse Virus problem crippled my abilities computer-wise. Anyway, just here to congradulate Waraddict on his promotion to Mod leader. I am looking forward to the new additions to this mod and wish you luck in all that you are doing. I'd also like to say goodbye to Ferrit and thank him for all the hard work he has put into this project despite having a busy life outside of the forums. Good Luck to you and I hope I get to play the Mod soon, as I have not fully recovered from the Virus.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users