Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Changing Of The Gaurd Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   skulking_ferrit 

• Mod leader
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 20 August 2005 - 04:48 AM

After one and a half years of leading this mod I have decieded to move on to bigger and better things, being a graphics arist I now find the generals engine restrictive and have decieded to move onto a more capable engine it is for that reason that I step down as the leader of TFTW.

War addict will work onto to finish this project and all going well the final release should be ready soon.

I have also decieded to take a less prominant role in the modding community mainly for personal reasons, this year is the most challenging year of my school career and I want to free up time to get the best grades possible.

I will not be gone completely though I have deceieded to help assassin with the running of cnc-source as it will be befical to grades.

Though do not fear there will be a time when I rise from the shadows with a new project.

I would also like to take this oppertunity to thank all of the people in the community who have supported me and TFTW over the past year you have really made all the effort worth while.

Finally I would like to thank the cnc-source staff and the TFTW team turn my idea into reality, well done.

#2 User is offline   Mars_3K 

• Chem-warrior
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 August 2005 - 11:07 AM

thanks for having the drive and initiative to make this project a reality and for seeing it through this far. Good luck with your work and all the best for the future. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next undertaking :)

#3 User is offline   2114 

• Cyborg Commando

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:35 PM

good luck

#4 User is offline   Krit 

• Elegant Staff Member
  • Group: Network Moderator

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:48 PM

Good luck skulking_ferrit

#5 User is offline   wadprime 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 02 September 2005 - 06:35 AM

Its understandable, good luck, and you've done a great job thus far, so enjoy. :)

#6 User is offline   cplHicks359 

• Cyborg Commando

Posted 02 September 2005 - 06:41 AM

good luck with your grades and hope to see you somewhere in the modding comunity up to some plan or other :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users