CnC Source Forums: First CnC 4 Screenie - CnC Source Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First CnC 4 Screenie EA's poorly-kept secret is finally out of da bag. Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

No seriously WTF. This is RETARDED. I am so not interested in the game any more.

I don't even care what the screenshots look like (aside from that god awful Nod tank that looks like a mobile obelisk with lobster claws) but the gameplay information is just STUPID.

-Lost crawlers are instantly replaced?? What the hell is the point then? There's no tactical value for destroying them then! (Don't say gaining XP, F&!*# YOUR XP!)

-Tiberium will be collected by refineries you erect yourself at pre-determined spots. Oh yeah that's just F@*&#$ing great. Ore nodes all over again.

This is crap.

#12 User is offline   Golan 

• funky spacebeat opposition
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:28 AM

Sounds to me like they are trying to mix a tactical based RTS with action-based FPS (respawns, power up nodes, the like).

#13 User is offline   General Aurum 

• Miles Invictus
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:16 AM

I am genuinely frightened as to what the story will be like. Honestly, how stupid does this sound? "The extremists of both parties don't agree with this shift, sparking a new war." It's not like the war has been fought for more than half a century now; it certainly doesn't focus on two polarly-opposed ideologies destined to do battle until one finally annihilates the other. No, it's all about what everyone thinks of the new gameplay mechanics being written into the story with all the delicacy of a water jet cutter.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users