Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pathetic Opponents Ownage on GDI after many warnings Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dom6789 

• Technician
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:34 PM

The map was city (no aircraft) I was on Nod's side. There were about 20 or 25 people in the game Someone on Nod wanted to do a stank rush and said to build 5 stanks ASAP. I said sure and built one. I got in my stank and a moment later I saw a sniper sniping from our bridge area.

I go up to squish him (Which I did) and didn't take a shot. That was warning number 1 that we were making stank rush. Soon when I get back I see that 2 more people including the guy who called for the stanks got stanks.

We waited behind the hand as anyone would. Then we saw an APC heading for our power plant. We all chased after it.

The stanks and landmines in PP owned the APc and its crew. All 3 of us exposed ourselves to them (Warning number 2) A minute later no other stanks were built so we decided to go attack with just 3.

As anyone would on city map, We targeted the power plant first. We started launching our missles at the power plant. Soon the power plant was dead and there were no defenses trying to stop us aside from the AGT at the time. So, we decide to attack the refinery. We launched our missles at it. it was obliterated and no defenses were there at all. Not even mines.

We move on to the barracks. It was obliterated very fast. And like the refinery, no defenses. Finally, we get to the War factory. We start attacking it. This time there were a couple of hotwires trying to stop us. (Squish) Soon after that the War factory was dead.

So, we obliterate the enemies important buildings. Only the AGT is left. We head to it. This time there were a lot of engineers and hotwires trying to stop us. Most were squished. ABout the time the AGT gets to the halfway point of yellow color a stank dies. soon it gets to red. The other stank dies. I'm all that's left. I go around to the back of the AGT and open fire on it. It only had 1 health bar left but plenty of engineers. However, I was killing it slighty faster then they were repairing it. As a result I was racking up points. Soon after 20 seconds of relentless attack troops start to come up to my tank. I keep attacking the AGt. Right before my stank was killed it was game over and the AGt was dead. Since I killed most of the buildings I was MVP of the game.

I apologize but I didn't get screenies of it. :(

#2 User is offline   Mr. Painless 

• CNC-Source Staff

Posted 13 August 2004 - 02:30 PM

Good story. Lmao, that was a very noobish GDI team. Man this makes me want to reinstall Renegade and start up my sniping reign again.

#3 User is offline   dom6789 

• Technician

Posted 27 August 2004 - 10:38 PM

Hey thanks. About a month after that I started getting really good on renegade with a new IdD. Out of the 30 AOW games I've played I've been mvp of about 7 or 8 of them.

#4 User is offline   Antisheep 

• Soundtrack Crew...Baa
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 28 August 2004 - 01:17 PM

May I ask which server this was on?

#5 User is offline   dom6789 

• Technician

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:40 PM

Sure. It was renstation.....none of the mods were on though so that kinda helped......but I'm not going to get much time on now cause I got grounded >_<

#6 User is offline   NodMan 

• SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:14 PM

I suck really bad at 1ST Person shooters that is why I liked C&C as a RTS but I must admit even though I got PWNd all the time Renegade was fun :D

#7 User is offline   Red Leader 

• RACD Team Leader

Posted 14 September 2004 - 03:07 PM

:rifle: Dam, they didn't go after u? lol I would of got so pissed if u took all that stuff out

#8 User is offline   Cylon 

• Lost Soul

Posted 15 September 2004 - 01:12 PM

NodMan, on Sep 5 2004, 01:14 AM, said:

I suck really bad at 1ST Person shooters that is why I liked C&C as a RTS but I must admit even though I got PWNd all the time Renegade was fun :D
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunnow ren wos never really that hard to master for me...jus aim and shoot then repeat til enemy is drowing in a pool of his own blood :devil:

#9 User is offline   ironcladshade 

• concept artist(volunteer for now)

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:08 PM

I REALLY suck at it. I can't completely destroy the base in prac. I got the obelisk, 1 turret, and the airstrip before I died trying to blace the beacon. then I said, forget this, and turned the comp off. it was late anyhow

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users