• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Core Patch 2 Online Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mighty BOB! 

• Dark Lord of the Source
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:53 PM

Core Patch 2 from Blackhand Studios has been released. You can get it in your RenGuard. And speaking of RenGuard, they've also released a small patch for it that fixes an exploit. (This is not version 1.04, more like 1.031. 1.04 is still being tested.)

From the Creators of RenGuard, Blackhand Studios proudly presents "Core Patch Two". CP2 is the latest in a string of unofficial C&C Renegade updates which fix several bugs identified in the game and add new, exciting features and the very best in fan-made maps.

Four excellent maps, C&C_BunkersTS, C&C_Last_Stand, C&C_Terrace, and C&C_Tropics are all available through this update. We encourage all players to try out these new maps.

Some highlights include:

- The faster map loading enjoyed with Core Patch 1 has been made even faster in this patch.
- Several map exploits (official and fan-made) have been fixed.
- Several new FDS console commands for 3D sounds, team paging, and MP3 playing.
- New client commands include a logfile of all in-game chat and screenshot format change (optional) from TGA to PNG.

New Maps:
C&C_BunkersTS by Aircraftkiller
C&C_Last_Stand by Titan1x77
C&C_Terrace by Titan1x77
C&C_Tropics by Aircraftkiller

I personally installed and tried out CP2 just a little while ago and the maps do indeed load in just a fraction of their previous times. I say it is well worth the download. :thumb:

#2 User is offline   Phyre 

• Minigunner
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:29 PM

Now if only I could find my Renegade CD's...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users