• You cannot reply to this topic

Hello from San Francisco Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:00 PM

Hello Sourcers!

This week I'm reporting from San Francisco, I'm in the US of A for GDC 09 the Game Developers Conference. Should be alot of fun I'm attending some tutorials at the event and MightyBob will be coming along to the GDC as well. So be sure to expect some cool goodies or at least some reports on what cool stuff was being shown off at the event.

Hope your all enjoying Red Alert 3 Uprising I sure am! How about that Yuriko RPG Campaign was alot of fun, for those who didnt like Red Alert 3 I can recommened Uprising doesnt disappoint in gameplay its alot of whacky fun bit more like RA2 a little. But I enjoy both thou I'm liking Uprising even better then RA3 so far haha :D. Be interesting to see what gets carried over for RA3's Multiplayer if anything. PS3 Gamers also be sure to check out the Red Alert 3 Demo available for PS3 head to the EA site for details.

And of course Happy Birthday Kane!!! Celebrating his immortality year by year ;) we salute you leader of our Brotherhood of Nod!

#2 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:30 PM

I still havent gotten uprising whats different in it then from the RA3? your talking like its completely different I must have missed something somewheres huh?

#3 User is offline   Nyerguds 

• C&C1/RA1 Mod Maker
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

...did you honestly miss the fact it has a nearly RPG-like single player campaign?

#4 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

Yes i did because unlike some people in the world i dont have ajob only 16 which yes seems all good but when people keep borowing the little money left on me i cant go buy it and i dont have a credit card so cant get it that way either and no i havent read any reviews on it or anything maybe i should.

#5 User is offline   NODSOLDIERGIRL 

• CBCPT Leader
  • Group: Network Staff

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:05 AM

View PostHavoc, on Apr 4 2009, 10:43 PM, said:

Yes i did because unlike some people in the world i dont have ajob only 16 which yes seems all good but when people keep borowing the little money left on me i cant go buy it and i dont have a credit card so cant get it that way either and no i havent read any reviews on it or anything maybe i should.

aww you still don't have it =[ hmmmm let me see if I can help ya out....

#6 User is offline   Nyerguds 

• C&C1/RA1 Mod Maker
  • Group: Public Relations

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:12 PM

View PostHavoc, on Apr 5 2009, 04:43 AM, said:

wtf? I was referring to the fact that the yuriko campaign thing has been plastered all over the official C&C site and the community sites. I don't even have Uprising and I know about it.

#7 User is offline   Havoc 

• Chem Warrior

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:15 PM

Ah yeah im sorry its rough when you dont have internet at home i live in the sticks so i dont get as much free time online as most people although i can still do things offline i cannot surf the web and find things out and at school im usually a little busy im amazed i get to do as much as i can....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users