Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone looking... Forward... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NodMan 

• SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:42 AM

Anyone else besides me looking forwards to this mod?

http://theforgotten.cnclabs.com/

One thing I always hated about Command and Conquer 3, was the fact that they got rid of all the Mutant Species. They ruined the Viceroids completely (that was the best part about Tiberium Vine Missiles, turning a horde of Infantry into Viceroids in the middle of an enemy base), they got rid of all the Mutant Human Infantry (Umagon and Ghost Stalkers), they got rid of the weird mutations like the Floaters and Fiends, and the estranged yet awesome Tiberium Trees (personal favorite a Tree that can feed of damage to produce more Tiberium Crystals). With this mod I actually think Command and Conquer 3 could be brought out of the "Totally Hate" category (for me personally that is).

P.S. I don't know if this is on the Forums here somewhere, if so sorry. Couldn't find it with the "Search" function.

#2 User is offline   Golan 

• funky spacebeat opposition
  • Group: Network Mod Staff

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:20 AM

Though I agree that cutting out almost every tiberium related background was a bad idea, the mod's style is IMO just as inappropriate. It feels more like the RA2+ b*stardization attempts instead of the stark, functional approach needed for the grim Tiberium setting. Granted, most of the original TW style doesn't adhere to this either...

Still, the mod is excellently done.

#3 User is offline   NodMan 

• SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE
  • Group: VIP Member

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

They had a big update (more like teaser) on their Website.

http://theforgotten.cnclabs.com/

I still want to play it regardless.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users