• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I see the future Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:04 AM

Been working on some interesting improvements to Tiberium, not just in performance but in the way it works as a whole. I'll be detailing some of the cool things it can in Tiberian Sun Rising soon enough.

As Kane would say "I see the future"

In regards to overall gameplay, made some enhancements to Nods coding that was due, some to GDI's as well thou theirs is much more up to date having been coded more recently then Nod which was done first. Were currently testing the mod alot, hunting and squashing bugs. So am optimising lots of code, cutting down on unneeded code thats no longer being used, balancing, bug fixin, its all happening.

Somewhere amongst this I gotta fit in some skinning for Nod. In regards to Nods progress all of the models are now done for Nod really, so just busy unwrapping and skinning. If anyone can help with this it would be much appreciated if you think you got some talent drop me a line.

In regards to modelling we are starting to draw our attention onto Tiberium Life remaining and Civilian objects. Theres just one or two more things for GDI and Nod we are polishing up first.

#2 User is offline   try_lee 

• Flame Trooper
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:48 PM

So hey!

Since you can see the future and all, do you know the next time we'll be getting an update? I must admit, waiting for a mod to be released when there's this little to keep me salivating isn't the best experience.

#3 User is offline   staude 

• Chem Warrior
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:28 PM

View Posttry_lee, on Jun 11 2007, 03:48 AM, said:

So hey!

Since you can see the future and all, do you know the next time we'll be getting an update? I must admit, waiting for a mod to be released when there's this little to keep me salivating isn't the best experience.

LOL.. sorry.. couldn't help it.. that just made me lol :P - anyhow I agree with it.

#4 User is offline   Assassin 

• Black Hand Assassin
  • View blog
  • Group: Network Admin

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:20 PM

you have your updates :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users